We are rolling out our latest product over the next weeks and months. This is an advance notice describing some of the use-cases.
PACE (Pricing Aligned with Consumer Economics) is a new and revolutionary web product by Tellusant. It helps companies identify and quantify where the market opportunities by country or sub-nationally. Today and with a 10 year horizon.
The PACE app allows companies to:
• Quantify how much consumers could buy at a given price point, by household income level
• Compare this to what they are actually consuming
• Make changes to price assumptions to see how the opportunity changes
Some use cases:
• Find why sales could grow faster or slower than GDP. Is your consumer base changing dramatically? Car sales in China grew significantly faster than GDP for years. How?
• Identify opportunity to unlock untapped consumers. Cell phones in Ethiopia grew at an unprecedented rate in early 2000s. Why?
• Optimize price points to access new consumers. Craft beer tapped non-price sensitive consumers in the United States. Where?
PACE is a robust product anchored in micro-economics. It utilizes several concepts: work effort required — income distribution — s‑curves — and more. All with a quantitative rigor and granularity never seen before in the world.
Cloud-based and available at the fingertips, it increases accuracy, reduces time required, and improves efficiency. For strategic planning and other purposes.
To learn more, contact us by filling out this online form.
See our website's description of PACE, with further details here.